To ensure your child’s seat at Livingston Classical Academy, please follow the steps below.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 1: Fill out an Enrollment Application Online
STEP 2: Take a Virtual Tour
STEP 3: Complete the Documents
To complete the application process, the following documents must be presented to the office: Please email documents to our Office Manager, Cindi Hartmann – email@example.com
*Due to the building closure, we are accepting copies of these documents. Be prepared to turn in original documentation by August 1st.
KINDERGARTEN APPLICANTS ONLY (required for enrollment)
- Proof of vision & hearing screening
- Kindergarten Waiver (if not 5 years old on or before December 1. 2020)
ALL GRADES K-12th (required for enrollment)
- CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE (REQUIRED) – if unable to provide a birth certificate, the following may also be accepted as proof of date of birth: Affidavit of Parentage, Baptism or Church Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Immigration Documents or Passport.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY – may be one of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Utility Bill
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION:
- FERPA Consent/No Consent
- Current and up to date record of immunizations
- A waiver certificate from your county health department for any immunization doses that will not be current at the start of the school year (LCA retains the original).
- Request for Record
- Race/Ethnicity Form
- Home Language Survey
- Special Education Information Sheet (if applicable)
- Copy of Individual Education Plan or 504 (if applicable)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistant Act Student Residency Form (if applicable)
- Photo/Media Release
- Review and agree to comply with the LCA Uniform Policy
- Review of Student/Family Handbook
- Parent Volunteer Guidelines & Background check (2 forms) must be submitted prior to attending events during the school day or volunteering. New forms are required at the start of each school year.
Required for any student who has a medical concern and/or needing medication during the school day.
- Medical/Allergy Action Plan – A new plan is required prior to the start of each school year
- Authorization to dispense medication (if applicable) – New forms are required prior to the start of each school year