Thank you for your interest in Livingston Classical Academy! To ensure your child’s seat at Livingston Classical Academy, please follow the steps below.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year
STEP 1: Fill out an Enrollment Application Online
Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School is now open through Sunday, March 7
*Open Enrollment is for new students who did not attend LCA for the 2020-2021 school year
Our Enrollment Lottery Date is set for March 10, 2021
STEP 2: Attend An Informational Meeting
STEP 3: Documents
To complete the application process, the following documents must be presented to the office:
KINDERGARTEN APPLICANTS ONLY (required for enrollment)
(if not 5 years old on or before December 1. 2021)
ALL GRADES K-12TH (required for enrollment)
- CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE (REQUIRED) – if unable to provide a birth certificate, the following may also be accepted as proof of date of birth: Affidavit of Parentage, Baptism or Church Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Immigration Documents or Passport.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY – may be one of the following:
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Utility Bill
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION:
- Current and up to date record of immunizations
- A waiver certificate from your county health department for any immunization doses that will not be current at the start of the school year (LCA retains the original).
ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK (required prior to the start of school but will not delay the application)
Special Education Information Sheet (if applicable)
- Copy of Individual Education Plan or 504 (if applicable)
Parent Volunteer Guidelines & Background Check (2 forms) must be submitted prior to attending events during the school day or volunteering. New forms are required at the start of each school year.