Our Unique Differences:
- We offer a robust and content-rich curriculum, which focuses on mastery of the materials and not just success on the test.
- Our classroom instruction is knowledge-based and teacher-led, and incorporates the Socratic Method (an engaging dialogue between the teacher and the student) in order to better engage students in the lessons and deepen their understanding of the materials.
- Latin is taught beginning in the 6th grade.
- Grades 7 and up will have a flexible “seminar” period each day, where they can select a teacher or classroom to visit for additional help or instruction.
- Students will be taught to love learning and desire knowledge in order to seek the truth.
We Believe That Classical Education Cultivates The Human Soul In Ways That Tests Can Never Measure.
At Livingston Classical Academy we serve students Kindergarten through 12th grade. It is our goal to educate youth on our nation’s founding principles and empower them, as free citizens, to pursue a virtuous life of happiness and excellence.
Livingston Classical Academy believes in the importance of a virtuous education.
COURAGE • PERSEVERANCE • COURTESY • HONESTY • SERVICE • SELF-GOVERNMENT • FRIENDSHIP