- The academy shall notify parents or guardians of all enrolled students of the deadline for notifying the academy that they wish to re-enroll their child.
- The academy board has a sibling preference policy, the re-enrollment notice must also request that the parent or guardian indicate whether a sibling(s) seeks to enroll for the upcoming school year.
- An enrolled student who does not re-enroll by the specified date can only apply to the academy during the application period for new students.
- An applicant on the waiting list at the time a new application period begins must reapply as a new student.
- After collecting the parent or guardian responses, the Academy must determine the following:
- The number of students who have re-enrolled per grade or grouping level.
- The number of siblings seeking admission for the upcoming academic year per grade.
- If space is unavailable, the Academy must develop a waiting list for siblings of re-enrolled students.
- The number of spaces remaining, per grade, after enrollment of current students and siblings.